Thursday 19 May 2011

The return of the Blog-I

After a hiatus of several months, it is my great pleasure to announce (drum roll please) that this blog is back and it means business. Well, library business. I admit, after the end of Cam23 last year, I rather lost my way through the blogosphere as other events took hold. After a flu-ey Christmas and a fraught term and a half, I am finally finding some time again to stop and critically reflect on my professional development and workflows. Why do I do what I do, and how do I know when to change? I know, it all sounds very self involved, doesn’t it! I think that the hardest part of blogging regularly is to get over the feeling that one's being very self-obsessed. The Blog-I has returned.

With the advent of cpd23 on the horizon, now seems like the perfect time for me to start blogging again. I am also about to take the step of registering for Chartership, so reflexion and evaluation are the two skills that I need to develop  - what better medium is there than through blogging?! So, with a new look and a new focus on CPD and reflexion, this blog once again takes its metaphorical passport and sets out on the high seas for adventures galore throughout the blogosphere. Perhaps I’ll see you there.

No comments: